Mira is a comprehensive at-home testing tracker that allows women to quantitatively track major women’s hormones and plot continuous curves to predict ovulation. The tracker shows the full fertile window (up to 6 days) by tracking actual levels of two hormones – luteinizing hormone (LH) and estrogen-estradiol metobolite (E3G). Based on these levels Mira gives an easy to understand fertility score. The Mira Fertility tracker and App uses AI to learn your changing hormones patterns. This highly personalised and accurate ovulation prediction gives fertility advice specific to you.
- 99 % accuracy in detecting actual estrogen and LH hormone concentrations.
- The only fertility tracker that shows 6 fertile days.
- AI personalised ovulation and cycle prediction.
- Helps to increase the chance of conception.
- Works for irregular cycles, PCOS or hormone imbalance.
- Easy to use.
- Mira is FDA and CE Registered.
Mira is EASY TO USE
Simply dip the Mira Test Wands in your urine and insert into the Mira Analyser. When LH and estrogen hormone readings are analysed, clear results are automatically sent to the Mira App (works for iOS and Android) via Bluetooth.
Mira can be used for:
- Trying to conceive
- Trying to avoid pregnancy
- Natural family planning
- Cycle tracking
- Managing irregular cycles, PCOS, or hormone imbalance
- Tracking hormones for fertility treatments
- Tracking estrogen during perimenopause
- Tracking that ovulation returns during breastfeeding
Mira is far more than a fertility tracker
By measuring LH and estrogen Mira Fertility Plus tracker provides accurate knowledge into a woman’s fertility level and cycle, discovers deep insights into the fertile window and ovulation confirmation, and discovers red flags such as hormone imbalances, irregular cycles, and PCOS early. This year Mira is releasing progesterone test wands. hCG, and FSH test wands are coming soon too. It makes the Mira Analyser a comprehensive women’s health home monitoring platform that tests and analyses ovulation, fertility, fetal health and miscarriage, and hormone imbalances.